Founded in 1886, GAF has become North America’s largest roofing manufacturer. Our success in growing the company to nearly $3 billion in sales has been based on our unique philosophy of helping property owners & architects to make their best and safest roofing choices.
An American-owned company with dedicated inspectors, GAF is known for Advanced Quality, Industry Expertise, and Solutions Made Simple. We strive to help property owners/managers meet their roofing needs with fewer hassles and peace of mind. GAF has:
- Over a century of expertise to serve your various roofing needs
- Manufacturing locations across North America to serve you better
- C.A.R.E. installation training — a program that has provided education to over 125,000 industry professionals — for your key personnel
- GAF-certified contractors — more than 4,000 strong nationwide — to eliminate the risk that your roof will be installed by some fly-by-night contractor
- A proven reputation — professional installers have long preferred the rugged, dependable performance that only a GAF roof can offer
- The industry’s best guarantees — backed by GAF, a $3 billion company — to provide you with the peace of mind you deserve
Choosing The Right Roofing System
Choosing a roof can be a stressful and confusing experience for anyone in the commercial industry. With our full line of top-quality roofing products, industry-leading guarantees, and expert tools and resources, GAF makes it easy for you to select the right roofing solution for your needs.
GAF is not only North America’s largest roofing manufacturer but also a true provider for commercial roofing system needs. We offer a wide variety of roofing systems as well as all the accessories and support needed to do the job the right way.
Choosing GAF means not only installing high-performing products from a trusted commercial roofing company but it also means having the ability to protect your roof with great guarantee coverage.
Regular roof maintenance is a responsibility of ownership and an integral part of extending the life of your building’s roof. If you don’t perform roof maintenance on an ongoing basis, you’re putting your property at risk of damage from leaks — not to mention taking the chance that your guarantee coverage will be jeopardized.